This Blog has been created to help Fishing Superstars players succeed in becoming expert anglers. Here are a few quick tips for success:
1. Get friends! The fastest way to acquire the items required to upgrade equipment and fish spots with different kinds of bait without spending stars or money is to have friends that play the game a lot.
You may have up to 50 friends on fishing superstars and it is important to choose which friends will help you succeed. The easiest way to get friends is to publish a review on android market including your username and or checking the recent reviews and adding other players usernames. After you have added 50 friends, start paying attention to their player accounts. If they do not log on often and you don't see them level up consistently, get rid of them. You can edit your friends list by logging on to Gamevil.
2. Stock your' aquarium and feed your fish! Having friends will make you money in several ways; one of which, is by having your friends feed your fish. I have compiled a list of fish values on this blog for your' reference. Once a fish in your aquarium has reached level SSS, sell it for the highest possible value to make money.
3. Events! Gamevil periodically shuts down their servers for 4-8 hours to upload an event. The events can earn you money and stars that will help you purchase more equipment and bait. Though the wait times are sometimes unbearably long and annoying, the updates and events always make the game more fun and exciting.
4. Upgrade, Upgrade, Upgrade! As you upgrade equipment, your stats increase allowing you to take fish easier and go after more challenging fish. Don't upgrade your default "Old Rod." You can upgrade it all you want but it will only cost money and get you nowhere. Save enough money to buy a better pole and upgrade that one. The more expensive the Rod, the more the stats will increase upon upgrade.
5. Save Money and Stars! more importantly save stars. DO NOT USE STARS TO FEED FISH OR EARLY-UNLOCK FISHING SITES. This is a complete waste. Have patience and save your stars for S-Baits and to buy new rods and equipment. Rods and equipment purchased with stars always increase your luck stats. Having higher luck stats will increase your chances of catching rare fish and larger fish.
These are the most important tips I can give you to start. If you feel I left something important out, feel free to drop me an email at > firstname.lastname@example.org